If your iPhone 13 is frozen or unresponsive, you can force it to restart by following these steps:
1. Press and quickly release the volume up button.
2. Press and quickly release the volume down button.
3. Press and hold the side button.
4. Keep holding the side button until you see the Apple logo.
Once you see the Apple logo, release the side button. Your iPhone 13 will restart.
Note: Forcing your iPhone 13 to restart will not erase any of your data. However, it may temporarily interrupt any ongoing tasks or processes.
Why might you need to force restart your iPhone 13?
There are a few reasons why you might need to force restart your iPhone 13. For example, you might need to force restart your phone if:
- Your phone is frozen or unresponsive.
- Your phone is running slowly.
- Your phone is experiencing a software glitch.
- Your phone has crashed.
Tips for force restarting your iPhone 13
- If you're having trouble force restarting your phone, try pressing the side button and one of the volume buttons at the same time.
- If you're still having trouble force restarting your phone, you can try restarting your phone in Recovery Mode. To do this, press and hold the side button and the volume down button at the same time until you see the Apple logo and a recovery mode prompt.
If you're still having problems with your iPhone 13 after force restarting it, you can contact Apple Support for help