Here are some tips on how to care for your refurbished iPhone:
- Keep it clean. Wipe down your iPhone with a soft slightly damp cloth regularly to remove dirt and dust. A mild soap and water solution is recommended and ensuring the cloth is only slightly damp is very important.
- Protect it from scratches. Use a case or screen protector to help protect your iPhone from scratches and other damage.
- Keep it charged. Don't let your iPhone battery run down too low, as this can damage the battery over time. Try to keep your battery between 20% and 80% charged.
- **Update your software regularly. Apple releases software updates to improve security and fix bugs. Make sure to update your iPhone's software regularly to keep it up-to-date.
- Back up your data regularly. In case your iPhone is lost or damaged, it's important to have a backup of your data. You can back up your data to iCloud or iTunes.
- Take it to a reputable repair shop if it breaks. If your iPhone breaks, don't take it to just any repair shop. Take it to a reputable repair shop that specialises in iPhones and has good reviews online.
By following these tips, you can help to keep your refurbished iPhone in good condition for years to come.