Do you ever have important emails that you need to remember to follow up on? If so, you can use the Mail app on your iPhone to set email reminders for yourself. This is a great way to make sure that you don't forget about anything important.
Here are the steps on how to send email reminders to yourself on an iPhone:
- Open the Mail app on your iPhone.
- Find the email that you want to set a reminder for.
- Swipe left on the email.
- Tap Remind Me.
- Choose a reminder time from the options that are presented to you.
- Tap Done.
Your iPhone will now send you a reminder at the time that you selected. This reminder will include the subject line of the email, so you can easily remember what it was about.
Here are some additional tips for using email reminders on your iPhone:
- You can also set a reminder for an email by tapping the Reply button and then tapping Remind Me.
- You can edit or delete a reminder by tapping the Edit button in the Reminders app.
- You can also set email reminders for yourself from within other apps, such as Calendar and Notes.
Email reminders are a great way to stay organised and on top of your tasks. By following the steps above, you can easily set email reminders for yourself on your iPhone.