WeSellTek is now providing iPhone 8 repairs from our state of the art repair and refurbishment facility in Lancashire.
All our repairs come with a 12 month warranty and are typically completed within 2-4 working days.
Our prices include prepaid 24 hour tracked postage both to and from us. Each repair is carried out using very high quality parts and are fitted by fully trained Level 1, 2 & 3 certified technicians.
You can either download a free Royal Mail 24 hour postage label to send you device to us with or you can request a free mail in pack which contains packaging and a postage label in order for you to send you device in to us. Mail in packs typically arrive 1-2 working days after placing your order.
How does the process work?
- Place your order online, securely through our website and select if you would like a free post pack or you will download a free Royal Mail label.
- If possible backup your device and perform a factory data wipe (removing your iCloud account). This will allow us to set your phone up as a new device for testing purposes.
- Package the phone up securely. Please ensure you include a note with your order number then we know who the phone is from.
- Generate your free tracked postage label on the royal mail website here. Don't worry if you do not have a printer, you will receive an email with a QR code which you can present at the post office and they will print the label for you. If you prefer to post the phone directly to us using our own postal method please see details at the bottom of this page.
- Take the parcel to the post office, hand it in at the counter and they will give you a receipt with a tracking number.
- The parcel will reach us, normally on the next working day.
- We will then repair your iPhone 8 within 1-2 working days and you will get email notifications on receipt, on completion of your repair and on dispatch.
- We return your phone by Royal Mail on a next working day service.
- Your 12 Month warranty begins.
If you would like to post your device to us using your own postal method please send the device to us at:
Please ensure you include your order number with the device so we know who it is from.
Our Refurbished Grading Criteria
Our devices are split in to 3 grading conditions - Pristine, Excellent, Good and Fair:
Refurbished - Grade A (Pristine Condition)
Devices which have been graded as Pristine (Grade A) will show, at worse, very light signs of wear on the housing and screen, this can be very faint scratches which can only be seen by looking very closely at the device. Our grade A handsets are cleaned and pass an extensive testing process.
Refurbished - Grade B (Excellent Condition)
Devices which have been graded as Excellent (Grade B) will show light signs of wear which can include light scratches and scuffs on the housing and screen and generally not visible during normal use. Our grade B handsets are cleaned and pass an extensive testing process.
Refurbished - Grade C (Good Condition)
Devices which have been graded as Good (Grade C) will show light to medium signs of wear which can be noticeable scratches and dents on the housing and noticeable scratches on the screen. Our grade C handsets are cleaned and pass an extensive testing process.
Sell your old Phone or Tablet
We buy anything from faulty through to brand new mobile phones and tablets and pay on the same day we receive your device.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.